Trish Kelly (Valley Vision), a member of the SF-Bay Area Chapter’s Rural Broadband project team, talked about the project during the NTIA’s webinar on How Broadband is Transforming Agriculture. You can find the audio recording here and the session transcripts here. The slide deck can be found below.
Comments are closed.
Talk To Us:
- Prevent the Internet from Becoming the “Splinternet”
- Announcing Monthly Encryption Trainings
- “Florida’s Attempt to Regulate Online Speech and Social Media Platforms: NetChoice, CCIA v. Moody” Tech Policy Webinar – Monday, November 1
- “The Hacking Statute Supreme Court Ruling” CFAA v Van Buren – Tech Policy Webinar – Monday, September 13
- [TECH POLICY WEBINAR] “Ask the ACLU” with the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) Technology and Civil Liberties Director Nicole A. Ozer – Monday, August 16th