This excellent Washington Post article, “Disconnected”, highlights the importance of the Internet for today’s young people, the ‘most digitally defined generation in human history‘, and how their lives are impacted when they are unable to afford access. “The Pew… Read More
Talk To Us:
- How I’m using Arduino and other open standards hardware hacking kits to teach computer science in rural Nigeria (Chioma Ezedi Chukwu for Nigeria)
- Universal Acceptance: Programming Language Hacks
- Webinar: ICANN 65 Recap July 16 2019
- Bridging the Digital Language Divide: Is Your Email Ready for the Global Market?
- Making New Internet Domains Work for Everyone