Please join the Internet Society – San Francisco Bay Area Chapter on 16 August 2021 for a tech policy webinar with the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) Technology and Civil Liberties Director Nicole A. Ozer.
Comments are closed.
Talk To Us:
- Board Candidates Elections 2023-25 Term
- Prevent the Internet from Becoming the “Splinternet”
- Announcing Monthly Encryption Trainings
- “Florida’s Attempt to Regulate Online Speech and Social Media Platforms: NetChoice, CCIA v. Moody” Tech Policy Webinar – Monday, November 1
- “The Hacking Statute Supreme Court Ruling” CFAA v Van Buren – Tech Policy Webinar – Monday, September 13