The SF Bay Area Internet Society Chapter’s Board Secretary/Director of Policy spoke during the recent Decentralized Web Summit in San Francisco. An abridged version of his remarks are available in below.
Comments are closed.
Talk To Us:
- Board Candidates Elections 2023-25 Term
- Prevent the Internet from Becoming the “Splinternet”
- Announcing Monthly Encryption Trainings
- “Florida’s Attempt to Regulate Online Speech and Social Media Platforms: NetChoice, CCIA v. Moody” Tech Policy Webinar – Monday, November 1
- “The Hacking Statute Supreme Court Ruling” CFAA v Van Buren – Tech Policy Webinar – Monday, September 13