Mark your calendars! ICANN’s Chris Mondini, Vice President, Global Business Engagement, and Joe Catapano, Stakeholder Engagement Program Manager, North America, will give a high level overview of the key policy discussions that took place at the recent ICANN60 Policy Meeting. Register now for this free lunchtime webinar on December 5, 2017, from 12:30 – 1:30pm PST!
Talk To Us:
- “Florida’s Attempt to Regulate Online Speech and Social Media Platforms: NetChoice, CCIA v. Moody” Tech Policy Webinar – Monday, November 1
- “The Hacking Statute Supreme Court Ruling” CFAA v Van Buren – Tech Policy Webinar – Monday, September 13
- [TECH POLICY WEBINAR] “Ask the ACLU” with the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) Technology and Civil Liberties Director Nicole A. Ozer – Monday, August 16th
- [WEBINAR] The Role of Technical Standards in Enabling the Future – Monday, June 14
- [VIDEO] “Google v. Oracle: New Supreme Court Precedent on Fair Use of Software Code” Monday, June 7