Chapter Update: May 24 2017
- What are your hopes and fears about the Internet? Join the Internet Society’s online Community Forum on June 15 for the second discussion in the series exploring how the Internet impacts societies!
- The FCC released the text of its proposal to repeal the agency’s net neutrality rules on May 23, opening it up to comments from the public. Comments can be submitted on the FCC website until August 17.
- Tune into the livestream for an open dialog on How Municipalities and Industry Can Collaborate to Spur Broadband Deployment with FCC Commissioner Mignon Clyburn on June 8.
- How would you measure the health of the Internet? Speed? Privacy? The number of people online? Mozilla’s Internet Health Report is an open source initiative to document issues related to the Internet. Make your voice count.
- Interested in IoT? Get up to speed with this exhaustive study of the IoT ecosystem prepared for the US Congress by the US Government Accountability Office. Our Working Group focused on IoT is a good place to learn more!