1. Chapter Event at EFF: Shadow Regulation
The end of the year Chapter Event is here! The event is free but space is limited so register today:
- Wednesday, Nov. 16th, 2016, 5:30 – 8:30pm at Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) HQ in San Francisco, CA. Register here.
2. Get Involved
- Coming soon: We’re launching the Chapter Working Groups soon and will be looking for Working Group Chairs to lead the following groups:
- Internet Governance
- Data Protection, Privacy and Security
- IoT, Internet Technologies and Access
- Vacancy on the Board: Board Secretary.
3. Stay Informed: IANA Transition news
- One of the biggest events in the evolution of the Internet occurred this month: the US Government’s contract with ICANN to perform the IANA functions expired on 1 October. Oversight of these key Internet functions was handed over to the global multistakeholder community:
4. Upcoming Industry Events:
- Please check the upcoming events section on the Chapter website.