In August we launched our 2016 Chapter Member Survey. Thanks to all those who took the time to complete it. The responses will help us to better position the Chapter’s activities and focus. You can find the results of the survey here (pdf).
Comments are closed.
Talk To Us:
- How I’m using Arduino and other open standards hardware hacking kits to teach computer science in rural Nigeria (Chioma Ezedi Chukwu for Nigeria)
- Universal Acceptance: Programming Language Hacks
- Webinar: ICANN 65 Recap July 16 2019
- Bridging the Digital Language Divide: Is Your Email Ready for the Global Market?
- Making New Internet Domains Work for Everyone