Date(s) - June 19, 2017
5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Fenwick & West LLP San Francisco
Join the SF Bay ISOC Chapter in SF for our June event!
Acclaimed IP lawyer Andrew Bridges of Fenwick & West will be talking about the role of technology providers and online platforms in debates over public behavior.
Topics of discussion that will be covered are:
• Fake news and online moderation
• Algorithm transparency and algorithm responsibility
• The Rule of Law: regulating behavior or technology?
• Technology and business model design as free expression
• Design freedom versus design mandates
• Intellectual property/”piracy” as a product liability/negligence concept
• Policy battles facing technology and online platform providers
Chapter and Non-Chapter members are welcome! Food and Refreshments will be served
Please RSVP on Eventbrite, as seating will be limited See you on June 19th at 5:30pm