Our parent organization, The Internet Society, has released its 2019 Action Plan. Take a look at next year’s key focus areas and activities here.
Comments are closed.
Talk To Us:
- Prevent the Internet from Becoming the “Splinternet”
- Announcing Monthly Encryption Trainings
- “Florida’s Attempt to Regulate Online Speech and Social Media Platforms: NetChoice, CCIA v. Moody” Tech Policy Webinar – Monday, November 1
- “The Hacking Statute Supreme Court Ruling” CFAA v Van Buren – Tech Policy Webinar – Monday, September 13
- [TECH POLICY WEBINAR] “Ask the ACLU” with the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) Technology and Civil Liberties Director Nicole A. Ozer – Monday, August 16th