Our parent organization, The Internet Society, has released its 2019 Action Plan. Take a look at next year’s key focus areas and activities here.
Comments are closed.
Talk To Us:
- [TECH POLICY WEBINAR] “Ask the ACLU” with the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) Technology and Civil Liberties Director Nicole A. Ozer – Monday, August 16th
- [WEBINAR] The Role of Technical Standards in Enabling the Future – Monday, June 14
- [VIDEO] “Google v. Oracle: New Supreme Court Precedent on Fair Use of Software Code” Monday, June 7
- [VIDEO] Artificial Intelligence Webinar May 3, with Dr. Mark Nitzberg of UC Berkeley’s Center for Human-Compatible AI
- [VIDEO] “The Internet in Everything” Webinar April 5, with Dr. Laura DeNardis of American University’s School of Communication