At the beginning of 2017, the San Francisco Bay Area Chapter teamed up with the Geographical Information Center (GIC), California State University, Chico to carry out a research project, “Bridging California’s Rural/Urban Digital Divide with Mobile Broadband”. This year-long project is now complete. Find out more about our findings here.
Comments are closed.
Talk To Us:
- “Florida’s Attempt to Regulate Online Speech and Social Media Platforms: NetChoice, CCIA v. Moody” Tech Policy Webinar – Monday, November 1
- “The Hacking Statute Supreme Court Ruling” CFAA v Van Buren – Tech Policy Webinar – Monday, September 13
- [TECH POLICY WEBINAR] “Ask the ACLU” with the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) Technology and Civil Liberties Director Nicole A. Ozer – Monday, August 16th
- [WEBINAR] The Role of Technical Standards in Enabling the Future – Monday, June 14
- [VIDEO] “Google v. Oracle: New Supreme Court Precedent on Fair Use of Software Code” Monday, June 7