At the beginning of 2017, the San Francisco Bay Area Chapter teamed up with the Geographical Information Center (GIC), California State University, Chico to carry out a research project, “Bridging California’s Rural/Urban Digital Divide with Mobile Broadband”. This year-long project is now complete. Find out more about our findings here.
Comments are closed.
Talk To Us:
- How I’m using Arduino and other open standards hardware hacking kits to teach computer science in rural Nigeria (Chioma Ezedi Chukwu for Nigeria)
- Universal Acceptance: Programming Language Hacks
- Webinar: ICANN 65 Recap July 16 2019
- Bridging the Digital Language Divide: Is Your Email Ready for the Global Market?
- Making New Internet Domains Work for Everyone