Around 25 people attended the ICANN60 Policy Readout Webinar on December 5, 2017. Hosted by ICANN’s Chris Mondini, Vice President, Global Business Engagement, and Joe Catapano, Stakeholder Engagement Program Manager, North America, attendees were given a high level overview of the key policy discussions that took place at the recent ICANN60 Policy Meeting (Abu Dhabi, October 28 – November 3, 2017).
Comments are closed.
Talk To Us:
- “The Hacking Statute Supreme Court Ruling” CFAA v Van Buren – Tech Policy Webinar – Monday, September 13
- [TECH POLICY WEBINAR] “Ask the ACLU” with the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) Technology and Civil Liberties Director Nicole A. Ozer – Monday, August 16th
- [WEBINAR] The Role of Technical Standards in Enabling the Future – Monday, June 14
- [VIDEO] “Google v. Oracle: New Supreme Court Precedent on Fair Use of Software Code” Monday, June 7
- [VIDEO] Artificial Intelligence Webinar May 3, with Dr. Mark Nitzberg of UC Berkeley’s Center for Human-Compatible AI