We are now accepting applications for the upcoming term of SF Bay ISOC’s Board. Apply now to join a team of dedicated professionals like yourself, who are all committed to the common goal of bridging the digital divide – and expanding their network while doing so! Find out more about open positions and the election deadlines here.
Comments are closed.
Talk To Us:
- “The Hacking Statute Supreme Court Ruling” CFAA v Van Buren – Tech Policy Webinar – Monday, September 13
- [TECH POLICY WEBINAR] “Ask the ACLU” with the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) Technology and Civil Liberties Director Nicole A. Ozer – Monday, August 16th
- [WEBINAR] The Role of Technical Standards in Enabling the Future – Monday, June 14
- [VIDEO] “Google v. Oracle: New Supreme Court Precedent on Fair Use of Software Code” Monday, June 7
- [VIDEO] Artificial Intelligence Webinar May 3, with Dr. Mark Nitzberg of UC Berkeley’s Center for Human-Compatible AI