Chapter Update: July 6 2017
- Free webinar! Put lunch hour to good use by tuning into this discussion about Internet policy takeaways from ICANN59! Join us online on July 18 at 12 PM PST. Register now.
- We have had a busy first half of the year! Our Mid-Year Report highlights our wins so far and also shines a light on the road ahead.
- Missed the Chapter Event ‘Blaming Technology’ in San Francisco? Catch up on the Event Report for a recap of this exciting discussion.
- IoT devices need a an open certification process to maintain a minimum level of security. Read the blog from the Chapter’s IoT Working Group on why this is imperative.
- Announcing a Day of Action on July 12 to raise awareness for Net Neutrality, and stop widespread throttling, blocking, censorship, and extra fees on the web. Find out how you can get involved.