Over 35 people attended the Chapter’s recent event, “Blaming Technology” with acclaimed IP attorney Andrew Bridges. Hosted by Fenwick & West LLC in its San Francisco offices, Andrew and the audience debated topics including fake news and online moderation, algorithm transparency and algorithm responsibility, the Rule of Law: regulating behavior or technology, intellectual property/”piracy” as a product liability/negligence concept and the policy battles facing technology and online platform providers. Thanks to all those who came out on a sunny Monday evening and to Andrew and his team for hosting. A full report will be available on the website soon. Videos from the evening are available here.
Comments are closed.
Talk To Us:
- How I’m using Arduino and other open standards hardware hacking kits to teach computer science in rural Nigeria (Chioma Ezedi Chukwu for Nigeria)
- Universal Acceptance: Programming Language Hacks
- Webinar: ICANN 65 Recap July 16 2019
- Bridging the Digital Language Divide: Is Your Email Ready for the Global Market?
- Making New Internet Domains Work for Everyone