Chapter Update: June 21 2017
- Thank you everyone who attended the Chapter event earlier this week, we loved meeting you in person!
- Missed the ‘Blaming Technology’ event in San Francisco? Catch up on photos and videos from the evening.
- In case you missed it, unsecured databases inadvertently exposed US voters data to the entire internet, sans password.
- The Pre-ICANN59 Policy Report is now available. Learn what to expect at ICANN59 (June 26-29) and how you can participate with this report.
- Develop meaningful Web literacy by understanding ‘fake news’ and learning to spot it. Avoid falling for hoaxes, try this quiz!
- Join the SF Bay Area ISOC Chapter Board and help drive the chapter’s focus and work. Find out more about our unique non-profit organization and how you can be involved.