Current post is part of the ongoing series of blog posts written by people who have worked at Bay Area tech companies but live outside of the US, on how issues relevant to our mission impact them in their home countries.
Talk To Us:
- [TECH POLICY WEBINAR] “Ask the ACLU” with the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) Technology and Civil Liberties Director Nicole A. Ozer – Monday, August 16th
- [WEBINAR] The Role of Technical Standards in Enabling the Future – Monday, June 14
- [VIDEO] “Google v. Oracle: New Supreme Court Precedent on Fair Use of Software Code” Monday, June 7
- [VIDEO] Artificial Intelligence Webinar May 3, with Dr. Mark Nitzberg of UC Berkeley’s Center for Human-Compatible AI
- [VIDEO] “The Internet in Everything” Webinar April 5, with Dr. Laura DeNardis of American University’s School of Communication