Put your Monday night to good use and head over to Fenwick & West LLP (SF office) for the SF Bay Area Internet Society’s latest event on June 19!
We’ve lined up acclaimed IP lawyer Andrew Bridges to talk about the role of technology providers and online platforms in debates over public behavior.
During the evening he’ll be touching upon:
- Fake news and online moderation
- Algorithm transparency and algorithm responsibility
- The Rule of Law: regulating behavior or technology?
- Technology and business model design as free expression
- Design freedom versus design mandates
- Intellectual property/”piracy” as a product liability/negligence concept
- Policy battles facing technology and online platform providers
Chapter members and non-members are welcome to attend, however space is limited. Please RSVP.
Food and refreshments will be served.