- Mark your calendar on September 19, 00:30 UTC for a special edition of InterCommunity 2017, Internet Society’s global membership meeting. This year we celebrate the Internet Society’s 25th year of advocacy for an open, trusted Internet available to everyone, everywhere.
- Lack of access to fast internet is typically thought of as a rural problem, but many of the country’s urban areas make a poor showing in the share of adults with access to fast home internet.
- Will people’s trust in their online interactions, their work, shopping, social connections, pursuit of knowledge and other activities be strengthened or diminished over the next 10 years? Read expert opinions in this in-depth research on the future of online trust by the Pew Research Center.
- The first step in building a smart city is to get widely accessible super-fast internet. After that, it’s all about tackling data. Here are some fascinating smart city projects that are currently underway around the world.
- Passionate about the open Internet & located in the Bay Area? Volunteer with our non-profit!
Chapter Update: August 16, 2017 was last modified: August 27th, 2017 by